Friday, December 21, 2007

Review of "Chasing Fear"

Cassie over at Joyfully Reviewed posted about "Chasing Fear," my Halloween Sip. This is what she said:

"Park ranger Emilio Cardenas much prefers being in the woods to spending time with people, but when he gets caught up in a job, he forgets everything else. When he finally finishes his work, he realizes he’ll be late coming home. That might not be a big problem for most people, but when your lover is a Greenman, it’s not good to be late…

Chasing Fear is a very cool story of magic, nature, and facing fears. I liked shy, antisocial Emilio. His Greenman lover, Martín, is both vulnerable and tough. Angela Benedetti did a great job of showing the caring between the two men as well as a slice of Emilio’s painful past. This story is a good read for when you’re in the mood for a little unusual magic."

This is my first review and I'm absolutely delighted by it. Thanks to Cassie for her kind words; I'm very glad she liked my story. :D

The review post is here.

Angie

8 comments:

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Very nice review! You must be so proud!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Best,
E

Angie said...

Ello -- thanks, I am! [beam]

And you too -- have a great holiday! [hugz]

Angie

Travis Erwin said...

Very cool. A good review is excellent. Congrats!

Angie said...

Travis -- thanks, hon! I'm really thrilled about it! [hugz]

Angie

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool! Congrats. An excellent review.

Enjoy the holidays.

Angie said...

Charles -- thanks, and you too! :D

Angie

writtenwyrdd said...

What a nice review. I'm glad for you! And I hope you have a lovely holiday season, too. :)

Angie said...

WW -- thanks, hon! I hope you have a great one too. :D

Angie