Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Visit Map

I added FEEDJIT's visit map to my sidebar, down at the bottom, just 'cause it looked like fun. (Thanks Writtenwyrdd for pointing out the site.) I have no idea why it thinks I'm from Whittier. o_O

Check out their site, though; they have other cool widgets too, including dynamic lists showing where your visitors are from (I added that one to my other blog, so at least I'll be able to tell if anyone's reading [wry smile]) and what pages are the most popular and such. They're free, and you don't even have to sign up. I have a particular fondness for sites which give me cool things without requiring me to generate another login ID and password, so props to FEEDJIT for that.

Angie

4 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I've been thinking about adding it as well.

Angie said...

Travis -- try it, you can always delete it later if you don't like it.

I have a little scatter of dots already, which is pretty cool. :)

Angie

writtenwyrdd said...

Your ISP hub must be in Whittier. It thinks I'm from the Portland, Maine area, and that's about a four hour drive away! I like it because I can see where people come from, what they click on, and all the spots they come from. I'm getting more traffic than comments, and it's fascinating where they go and where they're from. Also my series on magic for fantasy writers gets a lot of hits, too.

Angie said...

WW -- makes sense about the ISP hub. [nod]

I've been thinking of installing one or two of the others as well, but I don't want to clutter up my sidebar with a bunch of stuff only I'd be interested in. We'll see. :)

Angie